Official Website: CLICK HERE
Headphones have become one of the most wanted gadgets by people all over the world and the craze for it is never-ending. People love music and more than that they love the concept of listening to one’s music by themselves without disturbing the other people. Not all headphones are suitable for all kinds of places and sportspeople will be able to relate to this as they know the difficulty of finding the perfect headphone to never disturb their workouts and exercises. You need a headphone that doesn’t disturb your physical activities and feels light on your ears.
Aftershokz introduces Trekz Air wireless headphones that are specially designed for all sportspeople to use as this firmly sit on your ears and never come out even when you move rapidly or run faster. You will not be feeling a thing as wearing a headphone as this is so light and it’s almost like it never exists. You will never again be in search of the perfect headphone once you have got this Trekz Air as this is where your search ends. Know more about some of the amazing features of this headphone and how it works for you by reading this review until the end.
My Struggle To Find The Right Headphone:
If you are a morning person, wouldn’t you want to listen to your favourite song while going for your morning run? I can sense a lot of people saying yes to this well, I’m one among you all. I’m a sportsperson and I usually start my day with a brisk morning run. I cannot step out anywhere without music and so headphone is one of the things without which I cannot survive.
But finding the right headphone that didn’t fall out from my ears and didn’t feel uncomfortable was never easy for me. Every time I get an earphone it is so comfortable when I use it inside my house and when I wear it and start running, they start coming out of my ears now and then and nothing can be more frustrating than that. That was the exact time I heard of Trekz Air and I thought why not try it and see. Now all I can say is that I’m so glad to have found this and decided to give this a try as this has got all the features and comfortability that I have been looking for in other headphones all these days.
Trekz Air – All That You Need To Know:
- The Trekz Air wireless headphone from Aftershokz is uniquely designed for outdoor sports such as running, cycling and other physical activities that require more faster mobility.
- This feels so light when placed on your ears and you will never have any discomfort with this one as it fits perfectly inside your ears and never comes out unless you try to remove it.
- There is a very special difference between this headphone and other headphones as this uses a feature called “bone conduction” which helps you send vibrations to your cheekbones and then processes the sound to your inner ears. Through this, you will be able to hear all the traffic sounds clearly as it doesn’t block the atmospheric sounds.
- Aftershokz makes both wired and wireless headphones and the Trekz Air is a wireless headphone and it has the AIR model, the base-level Titanium model and a mini version.
- This headphone doesn’t sit inside your ears and so the heat is not trapped and this is yet another reason why this headphone is the best for sports as you will be sweating a lot during games.
How Does It Work?
- Having a unique feature that uses bone conduction which ensures that the atmospheric sounds aren’t blocked is something not all headphones will have and this makes the Trekz Air one of the unique and safe headphones to be used on road.
- The controls of the headphone are extremely easy and you can learn it as you do. It pairs up to your smartphone within minutes and also to your running watches that support Bluetooth.
- The headphones are IP55 certified which means they are dust and water resistant and so you do not have to worry about wearing this on a rainy day.
- The volume buttons are on the right-hand side and they send a tone to the speakers without any sound leakage. On either side of the headphone is a fingertip-sized house that contains controls and battery.
- There is a feature for hands-free calling and you will be able to attend calls and talk and hear clearly even when you are riding.
- Speaker type: bone conduction transducers
- Frequency response: 20Hz~20KHz
- Sensitivity: 100 ± 3dB
- Microphone: -40dB ± 3dB
- Bluetooth version: v4.2
- Compatible profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Wireless range: 33 ft (10m)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium ion
- Continuous play: 6 hours
- Standby time: 20 days
- Charge in: 2 hours
- Weight: 1.06 oz (30g)
- You can enjoy uninterrupted music and calls for six hours with one time charging.
- Bluetooth® v4.2 connectivity and multipoint pairing.
- Wraparound titanium design that provides a flexible fit and feels as if it doesn’t exist at all.
- PremiumPitch+™ guarantees a premium audio experience, including wide dynamic range and rich bass
- LeakSlayer™ technology ensures that there is less noise leakage.
- IP55 certified that signifies dust, sweat, and moisture proof.
- You Get To Have a 2-year warranty.
Who Is This Headphone For?
- If you are so tired of looking for a perfect sports earphone that feels comfortable throughout your physical activities and fast mobility, then this one is a must-have for you.
- For those who want to listen to music or attend calls while riding but is scared to do so, Trekz Air makes sure that the atmospheric sounds aren’t blocked and so you will be hearing the traffic sounds clearly.
- Bone Conduction feature to let the atmospheric sounds like traffic sounds to reach your ears even with the headphones on.
- Comfortable to wear during physical activities and fit perfectly into the ears.
- Lightweight, durable and portable.
- Sweat resistant and dust resistant.
- Reasonable price.
- Many people have constantly complained that there feel an ear tickle whenever they wear this headphone.
- There are also a few battery-related issues as people are not able to use it continuously for long hours.
- These headphones are only available online.
Why It Is The Best Option To Choose Trekz Air?
Trekz Air put an end to my search for the perfect sports headphone and this is one of the very few safest headphones to be used on the road while riding and all. I’m always a fan of headphones that if any new headphone is launched in the market I will be knowing it immediately. As that person who’s keen on choosing the right headphone, I would say that Trekz Air is the best that one can have. This will without a doubt become your favourite right from the very first usage like it was for me.
By this time I must be owning a dozen headphones but out of all of them, Trekz Air has been my most favourite since the time I bought it. You never again need to worry about the headphone fitting into your ears as once you wear this, you won’t even feel that it exists.
With a single button, you can pause, play, attend and reject calls in a seconds time. You can connect this with any possible device that has good Bluetooth connectivity.
Get this headphone today and I’m sure that you are going to love your music experience with it.
Trekz Air Review reviews headphones amazon pairing manual best buy ebay battery life bluetooth multipoint slate grey sale warranty price instructions size setup coupon code promo code how does it work scam cycling running youtube Trekz Air Review.