Official Website: CLICK HERE
We all have come a really long way, haven’t we? From silent movies to talking movies to albums to tracks, music has always evolved through each generation. We are now living in a generation that is filled with music and people who love music. And when I say people who love music, can you think of a stunning pair of headphones that can make you enjoy your music no matter where you are? The advancements of gadgets have become huge and there isn’t a facility that is not there and headphones aren’t an exception to this. Wireless headphones are a huge revolution to the headphone community and they are being hugely helpful these days.
Aftershokz have introduced the Sportz Titanium wireless headphones that have become yet another successful addition to the Aftershokz products. These are a special pair of headphones designed to be good and supportive with your sports activities and never be a disturbance to you whenever you are performing a physical activity. You can now wear these headphones and go out for your morning run and return home without facing the frustration of the headphone coming out of your ears every now and then. Keep reading this review until the end to know more about how it works and also about some of its amazing features.
My Hardtime Finding The Right Headphone:
I’m a morning person and never once have I skipped my morning run along the beachside. Morning runs are what that gives my entire day a good start and I always like to listen to my favourite morning motivation tracks during the time I run. But the real frustration hits when my headphone keeps coming out of my ears as I run faster and I had to fix it every now and then while running.
This spoils the very thought of listening to motivational tracks and I end up keep removing my headphone and running without music. Will this be a good start to a tiring day at work? Definitely not! That was the time I heard about the Sportz Titanium wireless headphones from Aftershokz. I have always heard that Aftershokz is a very good brand but now after having used their headphones, I can’t help but say that it’s true and this is one of the amazing gadgets that I’ve bought so far.
Sportz Titanium – All That You Need To Know:
- The Sportz Titanium wireless headphone from Aftershokz is specially designed to be comfortable for those who are physically active with exercising, running, working out and so on.
- It makes use of an amazing technology called Bone Conduction that doesn’t block the atmospheric sounds when you are wearing the headphones. As a result, when you are travelling on a road, you will be able to listen to all the traffic sounds clearly.
- Among the Aftershokz Sportz Titanium, there are two options available for you which are the Sportz Titanium and Sportz Titanium with a mic.
- The Aftershokz Sportz Titanium has been put to test under various conditions like running, mountain biking, cycling, playing golf, working out in the gym and so on to check for the bone conduction feature and it seems like it worked right at all those situations.
- Another important thing that happened in those tests other than bone conduction is that the headphone sat perfectly inside the ears and didn’t move an inch even with hard activities like mountain biking.
- The sound quality of these headphones is really good, however, it prioritizes the safety of the users first as it doesn’t block the atmospheric sounds.
How Does It Work?
- Aftershokz is one of the very few headphone brands that has a technology called bone conduction to make sure that the user is safe while using it on road and this makes it eligible for it to be used whenever you are riding.
- There are two bone-conductive buds that are held together by a behind-the-neck plastic band. There is a cable that leads to a battery pack and then connects to your phone or music player. There is a mic for phone calls, volume button and on/off switch inside the battery box.
- While talking about how it works, you definitely need to know about its battery life. It has got a battery of about 12 hours for every time you charge it.
- The main difference between the Trekz Titanium and this headphone is that the Sportz Titanium has got a 120 cm long cable that is equipped with remote control. By this remote control, you can easily adjust the volume without pulling out the battery.
- The cable has a standard audio jack due to which you can connect it to any of your gadgets like iPod, iPhone, MP3-player or smartphone.
- Speaker type: bone conduction transducers
- Frequency response: 20Hz~20KHz
- Sensitivity: 101 ± 3dB
- Battery: rechargeable lithium ion
- Continuous play: 12 hours
- Standby time: 60 days
- Charge in: 2 hours
- Weight: 1.48 oz (36g)
- Cord length: approx. 4ft
- Connector: 3.5mm jack
- Bone conduction technology that sends a vibration through the cheekbones and then processes the sounds to the inner ear so that the atmospheric sounds aren’t blocked.
- Sweat resistant, dust resistant and moisture resistant as you will be sweating a lot during physical activities.
- LeakSlayer™ technology ensures that there is less noise leakage.
- PremiumPitch+™ to ensure a premium audio experience with wide dynamic range and rich bass.
- Reflective headband that provides visibility at night.
- Titanium headband that is totally lightweight, flexible, durable, and portable.
Who Is This Headphone For?
- If you are a runner or a cycler who wants to listen to music while doing so, then this is the perfect headphone for you as this lets the atmospheric sounds reach your inner ear and it extremely safe to use on the road.
- If you have become tired of searching the perfect headphone that sits firmly on your ears and doesn’t fall out now and then you can trust the Sportz Titanium completely and buy it as it doesn’t move an inch from how you placed in the beginning.
- Extremely comfortable and sits firmly throughout your physical activity.
- Lightweight, durable, and portable.
- Charge it once and enjoy 12 hours of uninterrupted music and calls.
- Sweatproof and dust proof.
- You can now answer phone calls safely even when riding.
- You get to have a 2-year warranty.
- Some users have complained that there is sound leakage and the songs that are played are very much heard outside.
- The battery pack looks and feels a little heavy.
- This product is only available online and nowhere else.
Why It Is The Best Option To Choose Sportz Titanium?
Sportz Titanium has become a very important thing that I’m not stepping out even a single day without this on my ears. There are even other headphones of Aftershokz but this was my first buy from this brand and I should say that it was one of the best decisions I ever made.
I can now do my everyday morning run without the headphone falling out of my ears often and ruining my mood. Wherever I’m I can attend or reject calls with just pressing a button and I just cannot get enough of this headphone. I would for sure recommend this cool pair of headphones to you any day.
I’ve talked about all the amazing features of this super cool headphone and its now your turn to make the right decision of adding this headphone to your gadget collection. It has only been a month since I got this headphone and it has become my most favourite already.
Hands down, this is one of the safest headphones to be used when you are riding or cycling on the road. You need to try this headphone for yourself and witness its awesomeness. So, why wait? Get it now!
Sportz Titanium review reviews Sportz Titanium.com amazon ebay free does it work discount offer trial with mic wiresess 2019